My Favorite Spring Pieces

Here in Panamá there are only two seasons. Summer and Winter. AKA: Rainy season and dry season. Winter is hot and summer is hotter. This means I basically wear the same clothes all year long. Oh, how I miss the fall, and wearing comfy sweaters and boots!

While it is already summer here the US is anxiously waiting for the warmer weather of spring. So this one is for you spring. These are the pieces I would use if I was able to enjoy you. Just kidding. I'll be visiting the states in April, and these are some of the things I plan to wear. Lucky for me spring fashion this year is filled with fallish looks. I'm so pumped to be able to incorporate some of my favorite fall pieces into my spring wardrobe.

One of my favorite colors is purple. So naturally one of my favorite colors for spring is this beautiful lilac color. I recently bought this top in Panamá City from a store called Bonage. I love the braided detail, and my favorite way to wear it is to tie it in a knot on the side.



Another beautiful lilac piece that I am absolutely obsessed with is this backpack that I thrifted a while back. I love pairing it with almost everything. (Brand: Francinel)

I have also been really enjoying white. I'm terrified of getting my white items stained, but I love white in all its basic glory. For example: This white denim top I thrifted recently. I thought it was quite a unique piece and it was 50% off so of course I had to buy it! It was only $3.50!


White jeans are just a staple to have this spring. Get some. You need them. Thrift them. Then you won't feel as bad when you get them stained. Your welcome. Mine are thrifted and cost a whole $6. Score! I have yet to stain them. (knocks on wood)


My last white item is this crossbody that my grandmother gave me. She was using it while she was here for our wedding. I told her I liked it and her response was, "Good. You can have it. I don't like it." Thanks Grams! (I never call my grandma grams...)


Oh my goodness... inspiration has just struck me! An all white outfit! I will let you all know how this goes. It is so happening. Note to self: Buy some white shoes.

A pattern that I am really loving for the spring time is water color. I recently thrifted this top, and have been pairing it with my light wash skinny jeans and sandals. (Brand: Forever 21)


Speaking of my light wash skinny jeans, they are another staple to my spring wardrobe. I asked my mom to bring me these from Aeropostale because they are some of the most comfortable pants I have ever worn! I already had them in black and gray. Go get you some. Fo realz girl. You need them.


Another denim piece that I love is this awesome denim dress that can really be worn during any season. I purchased this from an Instagram store called ReBloom Boutique. They have great used items. Definitely go check them out. @rebloomboutique


Another great dress for spring is this adorable floral dress I received in a thrift swap. (Brand: Loft)
See the other items I received in the swap here: https://youtu.be/Lew5L6TSusM


Lastly maxi skirts and dresses are closet essentials. Lets be real though. They are mostly essential for those days when we need/want to wear a dress/skirt and are too lazy to shave our legs. Don't lie. I know you do it too! My favorite maxi skirts come from thrift stores. Thrift stores have these great floral maxi skirts that I am just obsessed with! I currently have 4... 2 of which are fairly similar to each other. I may or may not have bought them on the same shopping trip... I mean they are different enough right? Don't judge me.


This is my current favorite maxi dress. I thrifted this a month or so ago for a church event. I love it! It is so comfortable, and is the perfect length for my short self.


In my next post I will share my go to shoes and accessories for spring and summer or maybe some of our wedding photos.

To see more of my spring style check out my latest YouTube video: https://youtu.be/es_JMVrti0k


Share:

0 comments