1 Dress 10 Styles

Do you ever find yourself obsessed with one specific piece of clothing? Do you often find yourself suddenly embarrassed by how many times you've worn it in the past few weeks? 
Well, today you will hopefully be inspired to continue wearing your favorite pieces! Just maybe a tad more discreetly! ;)

This is one of my favorite pieces in my closet right now! Yes, it is the same dress I wore in my first blog post. No shame.



Yes, those are the same Arizona sandals from my second post. They are just so easy to wear, and none of the other shoes I own seem to go with any of my clothes.

Okay, back to what you came here for!

Blushing Stripes

Add a skirt, and tug on the dress at your waste a little to make a great casual lunch date look.



Flowy Florals

Add a kimono for a more relaxed look.



Cobalt Meets Stripes

Add a bright colored skater skirt, and let the dress peek out a bit at the bottom for a fun edgy look.



Native Stripes

Embrace your inner desire to be Pocahontas, and add some fringe for a more earthy look.



Roses and Lines

Wear a fun floral dress as a skirt for a girly vintage look.



Which look is your favorite?

For the other five looks head over to my Youtube channel to see a lookbook I put together.
https://youtu.be/STsJfDD4cWg

Photography by: FEX Studios Panamá

Share:

2 comments

  1. love the way you styled this dress...!!!!kisses

    http://thesecetdiaryofagirlicious.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete